Thor Love and Thunder/Thor 4/Marvel universe/MCU

Thor love and Thunder shoot is officially wrapped.  The actor ChrisHemsworth himself Thor post a pic about this on Instagram.  He said, "That's a wrap on Thor Love and Thunder , it's also national don't flex day so I thought this super relaxed photo was appropriate . The film is gonna be batshit crazy off the wall funny and might also pull a heart string or two . Lots of love , lots of thunder ! Thank you to all the cast and crew who made this another incredible Marvel journey . Buckle in , get ready and see ya in cinemas!".

Thor and his right the director of the movie Taika Waititi who played the role Korg in Thor: Ragnarok and Avengers: Endgame. 
 
As the same the director says, Taika Waititi "And that's a wrap on Thor : Love and Thunder . Sometimes two people come together to inspire the world and change the cinematic landscape forever . And then there's me and @chrishemsworth who are too cool to care about anything except making movies that bring people absolute joy . Ok I don't look cool I know that . This film is the craziest thing I've ever done and I'm honoured to bust my ass and have a nervous breakdown so you can all see it in May 2022".

Comments